Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Plan Terkezut...

Thia morning, I came to the office after a long break anticipating a tonne of emails. And to my surprise, the only email that I received is from AirAsia announcing their 500,000 free seats to all destinations......WHOAAAA...that's big news. The first thing that I did was try to get hold of Juli and it was diverted to her voice mail. Yeah..yeah..what do you expect when you call people at 7.00am. So my fingers has mind of their own and they started clicking for Ho Chi Minh City....and they also start typing and fill in all the details of the passengers (me n Miss Juli who was still MIA). But the fingers suddenly stop short at the credit card details page (well, they fill up everything just waiting for the mind to give the green light to click OK). At last, Juli called and I told her about the offer and her thought of visiting Ho Chi Minh and the RM150 price for a return ticket and etc..ect. And she answer I do...err...I mean yes. So we end up with a trip to Ho Chi Minh in November. Oh yeah....did I mentioned that we are also going to the land of the sheep in April. So Rina, here we come !!!!!!!!!!!! (eventhough we know that you will probably be stressed out with your thesis during that month. Never mind babe, we are there to cheer you up ....hehehe)

Why la it always turn up like this for both of us? When we did not plan anything, we always end up with something like this.

No comments: