Arrived at the hotel around 12 midnight. Looking at the odometer, I realized that I've been driving nearly 600km from this morning till midnite. Starting from KL to Muadzam Shah followed by Pekan then back again to Muadzam Shah and now at Kuantan. Wasted nearly 2 hours waiting for a team from Kuantan to assist us on troubleshooting the problem in Muadzam. So frustrating. But by end of the day when we managed to get the equipment up and running, the frustration just poofed into thin air.
Frankly speaking, I don't think I can do this anymore. I need a more comfortable car to help me get going (adakah ini petanda awal aku akan bertukar keta???) . I also need this chair soon. My back need more support and pampering from all the late work and internet surfing (adakah ini juga petanda awal bonus aku akan habis ke sini????)
When the sun rise I need to make my way to the Kuantan office. I was thinking of taking my team for lunch at Sara Thai to taste the heavenly food before heading back to KL (ke aku yang nak makan sebenonye nie???)
Okay..it has been a looooonnnnnnggggg day for me and I am blogging with my eyes close now. ZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
5 months ago

No comments:
Post a Comment