Thursday, May 15, 2008

Dilemma

I am around. Not that busy with my work. Just my head is a little bit occupied with some serious matter. My career path....

Last week there was a major restructuring in my organization. A lot of movement, myself excluded. Then after the announcement I was having brunch with a couple of friends talking about the restructuring. What I learned from them was during the management meeting to discuss on the final restructuring, there was an attempt to pull me out from my current post which deal with project execution. It was rumored that they wanted to transfer me to another post which will require me to be posted in JB and handle O&M. But the attempt was futile because the strong objection from my current GM.

Hmmm...I'm not sure what I am feeling like now. There is part of me just want to apply for the new post and do something new but the other part just wanna me to stay and finish what I started. Then today I found out that the HOU is toiling with his idea to swap me with another project manager. Reason, he wanted me to do something new. What I am not agreeing with him is that his choice of candidate. Why me?? I am only here for less than 2 years. There are others PM who are much senior than me and has been working in the same section since forever. Why don't they start doing something new first???

O&M is looking tempting by the day.

3 comments:

MN said...

ermmm...hmmmm...erkkkk...
nak ckp apa ek???

Ms Lola said...

eh, really???!!! sape ckp?? no!!!!!!!!! tp u mesti suka, kan?

LiNa said...

tuh la gerls...korang takda last week..

tuesday, kita stori mori!!!