The performance was better than I anticipated even though I screwed up some of the Kak Pah's steps....hehehe. The others were doing their part excellently. Furthermore, the Boss promised some goodies in the next department meeting. We'll wait and see what la kan...Sekali kuih karipap jek. Ceh!!!!!
Right after the division's open house, I kidnapped Mici to another open house event organised by TM at Royale Chulan where the food were much better and tastier than ours. The serunding, rendang, lontong, laksa, mee goreng mamak and of course sate la kan were still aplenty even though we arrived at 3 pm. There was also beriyani that looked yummylicios which we had to pass. Perut penuh tahap maksima dah. By 4pm, we were out from there and back to the office where some of the kakaks tapaukan a few kuih from our open house.
And tonight, there will be another open house here at home. I got a call this morning at 6.30 am from the Pakcik that live two doors away from me informing me there will be a makan2. I asked whether they want me to bring anything. His answer was "Tak yah la...orang bujang. Mai makan ja.." Walaupun I melompat kesukaan, but still tak manis if go lenggang kangkung like that la kan...so I bought these...
By the way, I am not going alone. Yaya will be my date...hehehehehe.
6 months ago

4 comments:
Muffins? Comel.
ehem...ehem...tuan miffins comel tak?
..klepak klepak klepak klepung klepung klepung klepung klepak klepak klepak klepung klepung klepung klepung......
kih! kih! kih!...
dah setat dah...
ingat semua dah taubat nasuha dah....hehehe
Post a Comment