Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Spaghetti @ Boulevard Mid Valley

Yesterday, we had a workshop in PJ and it ended after 5.30pm. The traffic was heavy along the Federal and I had a feeling that I won't be able to make it for buka puasa at home. So, me and a colleague made a snap decision to buka puasa in this outlet, a sister chain of Chillis I presumed.


Once seated, I noticed that the theme for this outlet is Italian inspired whereas in Chillis it is more to American/Mexican. The ambiance is quite nice, with less noise compared to Chillis.


Now, the serious part. The FOOD. Let see what are the verdict.

Free dates : Rating 3/5 (gatai nak bagi verdict gaks...)

Juices (Guava & Pineapple) : Rating 5/5 (botttomless kan..)
Eh..sapa la pulak main cak2 belakang gelas tuh :-p

Fried Squid : Rating 5/5 (so the yummy and plenty)
Cream Dory with Angle Hair : Rating 2/5 (rasa terlalu plain bagi tekak aku yang suka makan pedas nie)
Seafood pasta: Rating 2/5 (rasa capsicum yang over-according to my collegue la)

No comments: