Menumpang is never a good thing. You are bound to follow the rules and regulation of the person who menumpangkan you. And today, I am the person who menumpang.
Please evaluate this situation and judge it for yourself. Last night or should I say early this morning, my work at Stulang finished nearly 1 am. I went straight back to the hotel. I took time to read the newspaper and trying to force myself to sleep. After an hour or 2 I finally fall asleep and I was planning to sleep till probably 10.30am. Because today is my travelling day, so I am in no rush to return back to KL. I thought of taking the family for a lunch first before we make our way home.
Then suddenly this morning, the lil bro woke me around 8 am and asked me to get ready to go back to KL. What the h*ll? Didn't he realized that his sister is working her as* in JB and is not getting enough sleep because of his snores? At least he can qada' his sleep during the day. Me??? I can't even have 5 mins to take a wink. So, all the way back to KL I just shut my mouth (protes la kunun) and switch on my MP3 player and tido2 ayam. But the tido2 ayam is making my head ache. I need a proper sleep. A quality sleep free from any unwanted noises. Now, I am at my parents's home, trying to sleep but my head is aching.
I need my sleep!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
6 months ago

2 comments:
Dpt bayangkan lah muka tak pueh hati you tu...
ngehehehe...trademark okeh...
Post a Comment