Sunday, August 17, 2008

A fullfilling day

Today has been a rather fulfilling day both physically and gastronomically. In the morning I picked up Miss Juli from KL Sentral and off we went to our destination.

The food served were delicious. I tried everything on the table...huhuhu. So kebulur okeh!!!! Let see, what did I ate. Kambing panggang with pudina sauce, mee hoon goreng, sotong kangkung, serawa durian, dukung, watermelon, almond chocolate biscuits, glasses of teh tarik and sirap. Sound like not much eh but trust me, the portion was huge...humongous (exaggerating a bit here..hehehehe). Once the feast was over, I drove Cik Juli home while making a stop over at Macy's. Admired a few items then we part our way.

Back at home, a few house chores were waiting to be completed and then back to my study bed to continue with the assignment. If you are wondering why study bed, because I cannot afford my dream study chair yet. Dam* expensive!!

Mom called after Asar asking me to drop by for dinner. So after Maghrib, went to Mom's for dinner and the badminton's final. Sadly, Chong Wei lost on a straight set....huhuhuhu.

Ok...enough drama. Assignment time. ZZzzzzzzz............

No comments: