Last Monday, while browsing for some management books at MPH Wangsa Maju, I noticed her new book, Selagi Ada Dia and without a second thought I just grabbed it together with a few management books.
I don’t plan to read it yet until I finish writing my assignment, in a way the book shall be my reward for myself for all the hard work I pun into my assignment.
So I put the book aside, within my eyesight.
I try to concentrate on my assignment, but my eyes keep darting back and forth between the novel and my boring management book.
Then I remembered my conversation with Juli on that particular novel.
She was saying that this novel is really good and it made her cry….
(alalalalalalala busyuk2 Juli nangis ye)…hehehehehe.
So, you guys can predict what I did in the end. I surrender to the temptation of reading the novel. And I read it in a record time. I took 4 straight hours to finish it. I nearly.....nearly cry. Not as weepy as Juli I think (kena kutuk lagik Cik Juli...hehehe). Love the storyline and the only turn off is the main character's name. It is Idris...tak sesuwey okay....I dah imagine orang lain dah...hahahaha.
My final say for today, I am not a fan of Malay Novels. But…I do make exceptions for Aisya Sofea. I’ve read all her previous books and this would be my second’s favourite after Sehangat Asmara.

2 comments:
Beb, go for Ayat-Ayat Cinta, beb...
lu org kedua rekemen buku tuh...nanti gue carik...
Post a Comment