Thursday, April 17, 2008

The Boss

I am currently in Sungai Petani blogging using my Celcom Broadband connection (how convenient) to access my office email. I am working from the hotel coz my actual work will only start after office hour.

Yesterday the Boss asked me to put more justification on the report that I helped him wrote while I was in JB (remember on my previous post I did mention that I stayed up till morning preparing a report on project status which was supposed to be done by him). I was a little bit annoyed because my initial intention to help him out in the first place has backfire to myself. And now, I end up having to do everything, researching and calling people. He will be checking and signing the final report. Haiyaaa...Like this, let me be the boss la.

3 comments:

Faiz said...

Lina is the boss :)

LiNa said...

perli ka nie??

Lina is the kuli la...

Faiz said...

Org kasi semangat la.. semangat sket :D