Monday, March 24, 2008

A Celebration

I arrived quite early so spent my time browsing the book shelves at MPH. Then Zuly arrived 15 minutes later. Jihan was still stuck in the heavy downpour and of course the bad traffic. While waiting for Jihan, myself and Zuly managed to finish up a bowl of Banana Royale from Baskin Robbins (for each of us okeh...). So there's go our dessert or should I say appetizer.

After that, we decided to pray at the nearby hotel's surau. I like the surau very much coz we have the surau all to ourselves plus it is cleaner and more spacious than the one in Jusco. Then before we proceed to Chillis, we managed to have a short gossip and catch up session in the surau....ish..ish...ish....Astaghfirullahalazimmm...

We went straight to Chillis and we had to wait around 10 minutes for our table. We saw 2 familiar faces among the patrons in the restaurant and you can never guess who they are. The second Angkasawan (forgot his name) and Nurul Syuhada (Majalah 3/Nona presenter) having dinner together!

Okay...they are not important. Zuly is. You can see the two ladies hungrily showing me their peace signs, as if I am going to eat everything before they did...hehehe.

We celebrated this happy occasion with Chicken Caesar Salad and Triple Play. We did ordered a third meal, but luckily Abang Pendek forgot to key in our order.


I remember Jihan asking Zuly how does it felt celebrating her birthday this year. Zuly's answer "Ntah la, rasa macam takda anjakan umor pon"which Jihan fully agreed (she celebrated hers in January). Both of them declared, they feel younger by the year. I myself cannot share their sentiments yet coz I am the youngest among the 3. In August, then probably I'll have my say...okay Kak Zuly and Kak Jihan??? Hahahahahaha...

No comments: