At last, we managed to resolved the problem that have been bugging me and of course the guys in JB for nearly 2 weeks. At least I can sleep well tonight, knowing that the rest of the works can go ahead as plan. Alhamdulillah. Praise to Allah.
Keet already went back to the hotel. I asked him to go and meet his girl. I am staying with the rest of the guys to do work for another site. This job should be completed last 2 weeks but because of the problem, they have to put it on hold. So, I'll stay for a while until it is okay then I am off to the hotel and take a nap. After a short rest, I'll be enjoying my night listening to the sweet sound of Bonjoza Acoustic (hopefully it is their night). Wooohhhooooooooooooooooo...........
5 months ago

No comments:
Post a Comment