Monday, January 14, 2008

Monday Plan

My morning was greeted by this annoying sound of false fire alarm in my office building...grrrrrr.

A lot of things need to be done today. Of course the usual Monday meeting will start in a few minutes then follow by a lot of phone calls to various parties.

This old car of mine is starting to meragam on me so during lunch, I need to send my car to Abah and he will then help me to bring the car to the workshop. My dad never trust me to bring the car to the workshop by myself and I am wondering why...hmmmm. Then I'll be taking the LRT back to the office.

After work today, G-han will pick me up and we are meeting Faiz in Bukit Rimau. I'll then spend the night at G-han's.

So if everything went well, that will be my Plan A for today. If not, then I'll make up Plan B. ;)

No comments: