Monday, January 7, 2008

Chapati@Mahbob

Change of plan. Instead of going for nasi kukus, we went to Mahbob in Bangsar. It's because of the late downpour in Klang Valley. So both of us (me and Kak Noli) had capatis with minced chicken+potato gravy (I'm not sure what they called it). Very the yummy....I had 2 chapatis.

So while we were having these...then came in this one familiar looking guy with an old lady. After scrutinizing his face for about 5 seconds I realized it is Mr Rosyam Nor himself with his mother perhaps. He is quite tall in person, probably around my height or taller. And I managed to steal a smile from him when I was waiting in line to wash my hand. Nak pengsan makcik time tuh...hehehehe...over sangat makcik nie...No lah...I'm quite flattered actually.

Okay la....mandi time. Oh yes, probably I have to cancel my Bali vacation due to unforeseen circumstances. Isk...Isk...Isk

No comments: